11.30.2010

"Cuz I'm a boy and my name's Jeremiah"

Jeremiah has really been coming out of his shy shell lately. With that, we've been enjoying so many wonderful 'Miah-isms'. Recently, his reasoning for most anything is "cuz I'm a boy and my name's Jeremiah". Some examples...

ME: Jeremiah, should we go outside and play in the snow?
Jeremiah: YEA!! Cuz I'm a boy and my name's Jeremiah.

ME: Ooh, let's wear your alien shirt today. I like that one.
Jeremiah: Yeah I want to wear the alien shirt! Cuz I'm a boy and my name's Jeremiah.

ME: Hmm...What should we have for a snack? Applesauce or carrots?
JEREMIAH: Applesauce. Cuz I'm a boy and my name's Jeremiah.

ME: Did you have fun playing legos during your quiet time?
JEREMIAH: Yep, cuz I'm a boy and my name's Jeremiah.

We love you bubby! You and all your adorable stories ;-).

1 comment:

  1. GREAT posts, Jill! I have been watching for a new one, and was SO happy to get my fix for each of the kids :) I really hope Jeremiah is still saying that when we see him at Christmas! HIlarious.

    ReplyDelete